What is your dream home?!


 Have you ever sat down and thought “ what kind of home would I like to spend my life in?’ Well I have! My DREAM home would be a Queen Anne Victorian! How absolutely STUNNING are these style of house?! The beautiful wood work, amazing architecture and the history! The multiple fireplaces in each room, pocket doors, turrets, wrap around porches and stunning staircases are to die for! There is something just so charming about a Victorian home, its old time vibes and beauty! You can’t build anything like it now a days, they are truly one of a kind!                                                                                                                                   


 The term Queen Anne architecture  came from the era where Queen Anne herself ruled Great Britain. From 1702-1714.     
                                                                         I can just imagine what it must’ve been like living in one of these homes during those times. Sitting in the parlor having tea with the beautiful fireplace on burning some fresh wood. Or having your morning coffee on the wrap around porch in the crisp fall morning air. The stairs creaking as you took a step on them. And the sound of rain hitting the slate roof. Reading a book in one of the turrets or star gazing out! I am just in love with the overall coziness vibe these homes bring.
   I truly hope my dream comes true one day and I can own a beautiful Queen Anne home and take care of her! I would most definitely furnish it in true Victorian style and bring its natural charm back to life as it would have been in the past! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

90’s the best decade of all time!

What’s your favorite holiday?! Christmas!!!!!