90’s the best decade of all time!

 Aaahh!!!! Real Monsters, I mean Ahh the 90’s ! What a time it was to be alive. The good old days.. 

I was born in 1994, a time when life was much simpler and we had the best candy/food, toys, tv shows and music ever! It almost seems like so long ago where it was a “perfect” world! Growing up in the 90’s/early 2000’s was amazing! I truly had the best childhood and carry with me the most beautiful memories.


Some of my favorite TV Shows were , The Fresh Prince of Belair, Sister sister, Sabrina, Rugrats, Powerpuff girls, PB&J Otter, Bear in the big blue house, Ed Ed and Eddy, Hey Arnold, Lizzie McGuire, Maisy, Zoom, George Lopez ( who remembers leaving your tv on overnight and being awoken by the theme song and them jumping in the sky lol) Zaboomafoo, Baby Looney Tunes,The big comfy couch,Dexter, Catdog, Cow and chicken & so many more! Let me know if you remember any of those, or what were your favorite 90s/00s shows! I could go on forever!



And don’t even get me started on the music!!! 

Tupac! Biggie! Need I say more ?!  Of course I will say more haha! Can we say the 90’s was our peak in music? Because I would say so! Name a better era for music, ill wait…… EXACTLY!                              We got some of the best artists in the 90’s- Tupac,Biggie,TLC, Aaliyah, Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg, Nas, MJ,Prince, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Nirvana, Green Day,Creed, Whitney Houston, The Spice Girls, Dr.Dre, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys( and yes, their better than *NSYNC), No Doubt, Puff Daddy, the list goes on&on!                                                                                                     But WOW! The 90s truly gave us amazing artists! Whenever you go to a party you will be sure to hear songs by these artists.. and if you didn’t.. why did you stay at that kind of party?!                                       The music from the 90s really hits so different, it brings you pure joy and a sense of good vibes if that makes sense. Especially those old hip hop beats!! Just so raw and catchy!  I could honestly go on for days about 90’s music! I cherish it! Just hearing a song from the 90s brings back so many amazing memories. Music will always hold a huge part of my heart, if not almost my whole heart lol! Music is a big part of my life and always has been. But there ain’t no thang like 90’s music and that’s for sure!!                                


                             

“I don’t wanna grow up I’m a TOYSRUS kid!”   

No but really though…  Who remembers TOYSRUS and even KBToys?! Any birthday or Christmas money was sure to be spent there! Or when mom said if you behave she will take you to the store, you definitely always picked the toy store! Betty spaghetty, furby, Barbie, Polly pocket, American girl dolls, Tamagotchi, Pokémon, Beanie Babies, Etch a sketch, Gogos Crazy Bones, k’nex,  trolls, snap bracelets, doodle bear, tickle me Elmo, poo chi robot pets, just to name a few!  Remember when Barbie started to sell the inflatable furniture!? So cool.


Also can’t forget the gaming devices! My favorites were the Nintendo 64 and Gameboy! Some of my favorite video games were  The Ocarina of time, Quest 64, Donkey Kong 64, Mario, Pokemon Stadium,                                                             Crash Bandicoot, tomb raider, twister metal. There are so many more amazing video games that came out in the 90s! It’s so crazy to look back now and see the quality of the games vs now!  But we didn’t even know any better or care!




I WANT CANDY!!!!!!! ( R.I.P Aaron Carter)                                                                                               Hubba Bubba OUCH gum,  crème savers ( found some last year at big lots!!! They still sell them now and they are still sooooo good!)wonder ball ,bubble jug , fruit stripes, push pops and so many more! Also remember when we use to get those spice girl lollipops that came with stickers?! Good times,  I collected them all and stuck them on my “My little mermaid” vanity!                                                                                  Can’t forget dunkaroos, 3D Doritos, bbq Fritos, trix yogurt ! Who else remembers those smiley face popsicles by POPSICLE?  They came in red, orange and yellow and were SO good! I can’t seem to find anyone else who remembers them!! But they were my favorite! I’m not so sure when the Mickeys ice pops came out but I do remember loving them in the 90s! I wish they would bring those back!

   The 90s were filled with some of the best items to ever be created! It will forever be my favorite decade! So many gems! Next blog I will get into some 2000’s things! Since I was a 90s baby but also count as a 00’s child!                                                                                                                                                             I hope you could reminiscence with me a little bit! I look forward to spilling out more memories in my next blog! Take care - Ashley xoxo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is your dream home?!

What’s your favorite holiday?! Christmas!!!!!